Friday, September 23, 2011

Update

Hey everyone, just going to make this brief but wanted to keep you in the loop. I took the med yesterday and started to feel funny. Convinced myself it was just a new feeling and kept on going. Ended up going for a slow family walk around the block to try and participate. Half way through my heart felt like it was in my throat and had a hard time breathing. Seth was behind me (parenting Isaiah, if you know what I mean) so he had no idea I was waving to him in distress while he happily waved me back. Got into the house and checked my heart rate. Normally if I have a panic attack, it doesn't go up very much and is pretty consistent, also I can't sit down. With this I could sit down just fine and even watched TV but my rate stayed in the mid 90's. Called on call where they told me to stop and wait for my doc. Other than feeling super jittery, I had a good night. Not nearly as hungry, but didn't burp! I actually burp so much I could make a drunken sailor feel inadequate. It almost sounds like mooing or bleating. Anyway, hardly any! So I think it worked. I spoke with my doc today and they said to try it again and the also with my awesome pharmacist who actually called to check up on me. He said he couldn't forget how little and desperate I looked, and how excited I got with the meds. Anyways, they are having me take a half a dosage. Also, I did realize with one of my supplemental drinks it has a lot of vitamin B in it. I have been using it to give me energy in the morning but never drink it at night. Last night I did before the walk, so we are praying that is what it is. I might take some more tonight, although they want me close by a hospital just in case, so we might put it off till tomorrow. Either way, say some prayers, I am so hopeful. Love to you all and thanks for not judging all my grammar and messed up words;) Keep Praying!!!

No comments: