Monday, November 28, 2011

Briefly

I just wanted to briefly update to all you faithful friends. First, I must give Praise and thanks to our G-d up above, for giving me a fantastic holiday! He helped me through a booby trap of food and to truly recognize the holiday for what it was for, to be thankful. We got to catch up with family and spend time not thinking about doctors and such, it was like a mini vacation. I had 4 days, with little to no symptoms (still abiding by the diet though) and I actually got to feel normal! My poor GG was admitted to the hospital, when we noticed that her mouth was swelling like Seth's had a while before, when he had gotten an abscess. She is almost 95 years old and very delicate. I have never seen her cry in pain before, so it broke my heart. She is on IV antibiotics and presently they are waiting for her to possibly go into surgery at any time, to take care of things. My Dad just called me and said something that blew me away. As you know, she is blind. She doesn't remember that we had Aurora and Elijah so this made this all the more exciting. My Dad said she was praying allowed (she is a huge prayer warrior) when she said that she could see a little boy and a little girl, both with blond hair. My Dad said she just sat there smiling and saying over and over how beautiful and happy they were. I am speechless. I asked if she was sedated and he said, no. Praise the Lord, this is just amazing. I have to get going, but I wanted to ask for prayers for my GG and for me. I started having pain last night and I won't get into all the issues, but please pray for whole healing for me. I can't thank you all enough for your prayers and support. I really need them and I thank the Lord for each and every one of you. I will update soon. Watch, pray, believe, and be amazed.

No comments: